Independent Simian Line Holders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Simian Lines - Hello All

Go down

Double Simian Lines - Hello All Empty Double Simian Lines - Hello All

Post  Krane007 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi,

I am a 27 year old, and have Simian lines on both the hands, and they are full lines from the left side till the right side of the hands.
Personally, i am a goal oriented person, who can focus on a certain thing very well if i decide to, and get lost in what i am doing. It happens on quite a few occasions that I become unaware of what is going on else where, and around me, when i am doing something with focus.
I can do my work with lot of intensity, if i am interested. If not interested, it is hard for me to focus for long, and give much to it.

Although, i am not sure if this intensity comes due to the Simian lines, as i am also an Aries (sun sign). Smile And above mentioned things are just a part of my personality, to which there are obviously other things which I may be ignoring right now, as the context here is Simian Lines. lol
I am looking for more info on the significance of the Simian lines, more so as i have it on both the hands, and both the lines are quite very prominent in my hands.

And the fact that I have these Simian lines has plagued me since childhood, as I knew I was different than other people in some way. I always took it as a negative rather than a positive sign. It felt as if i was not normal. It has been a much intriguing thing in my life, and I always wanted to find an answer to it, and understand what it really means.

I also have a twin brother, who also has Double Simian lines. Smile

I am looking forward to interacting with all you guys, and getting your side of the picture, as each and every person is different !! Smile
Do share your thoughts!!

Regards,
Krane007

Last edited by Krane007 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : proper message)

Krane007

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down