Independent Simian Line Holders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Simians on Guam

5 posters

Go down

Double Simians on Guam Empty Double Simians on Guam

Post  morieddie Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Hafa Adai (Hello),

My name is Edward Hamrick. Guam, for those who've never heard of the island is the farthest piece of U.S. soil in the Pacific. Ok... we're near the Phillipines. When we go to the U.S. we are usually mistaken for Mexicans or Puerto Ricans. I think that's irrelevent information...or is it?

I have double simian creases. There's constant conflict between my thoughts and emotions. I almost didn't want to register with the forum but I did it anyway. If we all (simians) have the same natural (internal?) conflicts, curiousities, gravitational pulls, etc. how much more can we learn from eachother? - Therein lies the root of my conflicting ways. When I get comfortable in a group- which is very rare - the weirdo becomes more prevalent. I've met a good 13 people here with simian creases; single and double. When conversing with them in person I feel?/think? more clearly and feel more understood or like my words are coming across there ears more effectively than when I'm talking to 'normal' people. I should begin to start making more sense the more I contribute here. Sorry. SO BEFORE I RAMBLE ANY FURTHER WITH THIS INTRODUCTION: Let it be known that I'll get more of us here on Guam to participate in this forum soon. And as a collective we can gain better understanding of potential than we can as individuals...or something or other. duh!

morieddie

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Double Simians on Guam Empty warm welcomes!

Post  Admin Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:18 am

dear eddie,

a merry welcome here in the new independent simian liners forum.
feel free to check out the interesting stuff on the page, and feel free to play a little with the elements of the forum.
I have heard, that on the philippines are a lot of perakees.
you seem to be a very nice guy...I am happy you subscribed.

now, feel free to check out the forum, and contribute as you feel.

PCD
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-20

https://simianline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Double Simians on Guam Empty Re: Double Simians on Guam

Post  Torgo Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am

Howdy,

I'm a friend of Ed's who coincidentally has doubles as well. Don't really have a lot to say, but that I attribute to the lines.

Anyway, not sure if mine are pure or not, since there seem to be lines that may or may not branch from the creases. I'll put up some pictures of my hands when I get the chance.

Torgo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Double Simians on Guam Empty dear torgo.

Post  Admin Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:15 pm

hello torgo,

welcome to the forum.
i am waiting now every day for people to come here, but it seems that there is few attraction to my forum still.
I hope one day, that this gets better.

please be so kind and write something more about you, for I believe, the more we "5" (since we are only just 5 people here registered) contribute to the forum, the more it will grow. and the more it grows, the more it will be seen by other people.

it's always frustrating every day for me to see that noone has actually joined. for I believe this forum is a good thing, and there are many interesting corners in it. corners to relax, and to drift away, corners to find out exciting things.....

it's just that we need more recognition.

I hope it will get better....

take care!

phil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-20

https://simianline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shrooming Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Hi, i myself almost didnt join but told myself it is always a good thing to build a community. We know live in a world without a communal sense. World of oblivion and ultimately destruction. So, it is very important to build a loving community Smile
Needless to say i feel the same that you describe, so i wont say things already said Smile Still i'd validate how wonderful is when somebody understand's you and you can communicate almost without words, which is very difficult with most of the people who seem not to see what is beneath the surface but only judge by the consequences and the results, only the tip of the iceberg.
My name is Nikolay. I am from Bulgaria.

shrooming

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down

Double Simians on Guam Empty Hello

Post  tidfastous Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:18 am

hello fellow perakees, as i was reading your posts, i came to thoughts about perakees in general, if we are superior, or if we believe we are, should we not prove it? and another question, what have you DONE to make the world a better place? then the last, what are you planning to make the world a better place?

I do not wish to be seen as a pushover or a jerk as so many times they perceived wrong.

as i read over my post, i have thoughts of tricking humanity for the greater good, this influence might come from the fact i enjoyed the movie "Watchmen" and regard the character, Adrien Veidt and Rorsharc a Perakee(though there were no evidence this was so), Then again
i think i do dream, for a better world.

As i finished that paragraph i wondered how do women react to you fellow perakees? do they find you irresistable, mysterious, charming? again this is influenced by my knowledge of women, psychology.

Another thought passed. when you think of something, do you "name" who said it? like a feeling such as "i feel compelled to kiss this girl"
dominance? and "do it this way" knowledge?or whatever. and so forth.

tidfastous

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down