Independent Simian Line Holders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is this forum so offensive?

2 posters

Go down

Why is this forum so offensive? Empty Why is this forum so offensive?

Post  Animal Tue May 19, 2009 9:34 pm

I have browsed this forum and im frakly shocked at the discrimination in every topic. this forum is more like a private fan site. for you to big up yourself. alot of work has gone into such a poorly used and self-obsessed website. you offer nothing in the way of support and pigeon hole almost every different type of person into a forum, normally with idiotic and offencive titles. you clearly have very little respect for anyone of anything. TO WHO EVER MADE THIS SITE. you are giving simians a bad name. i am not surprised this forum has such little activity. you should remove this forum, because people who have genuine intrest in this matter, are being sent here. and there is nothing usefull here.

Animal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Why is this forum so offensive? Empty Re: Why is this forum so offensive?

Post  anomos Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:16 pm

I love the rant." There is nothing useful here." I challenge you, please; please do put something useful here. Smile

I came here, can't be all that bad, really. Maybe I take offense to your statement because you are generalizing and I have become part of your generalization, truth is I do not. You'll probably never return to see this but, stop being so angry it's not helping you.

anomos

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-03-23

Back to top Go down