Independent Simian Line Holders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got them on both hands. UK

2 posters

Go down

I got them on both hands. UK Empty I got them on both hands. UK

Post  Animal Sat May 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Greetings to all.

I recently decided to do some research regarding my simian lines. I was totally amazed. The first person i contacted was totally hostile and threatening. told me to go away and learn. which was the reason i contacted him. But thanks to his angry and blunt advice i am here. so hello. I dont really want to discuss myslef to much on the open format of a public forum. but i am interested in talking to and meeting people who share this mark.

and was also hopeing to find out what it all means. the story of the perakee is facinating. Is this a forum for hard line belivers in the perakee legend? If so then please dont be offended. i am only trying to learn. I am VERY VERY open minded regarding our ball of life in this galaxy and our place in it.

i get all ahead of myself when it comes to this subject. i have many questions and i need to kow the answers yesterday. but i know thats not possible.

I will say though that i don't find it hard to find peace and balance in my life. Maybe im lucky.

UK 30 Male

Animal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

I got them on both hands. UK Empty Re: I got them on both hands. UK

Post  anomos Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:29 pm

You already know what you need to know just haven't realized it yet. Focus on your similarities with other, embrace your differences, harness them and stop using energy wondering and it will just come to you. Not hostile lol

anomos

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-03-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum