Independent Simian Line Holders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life. I have 2 of these.

4 posters

Go down

My life. I have 2 of these. Empty My life. I have 2 of these.

Post  robchong Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:48 am

Got fedup because i feel my life is never fulfilled. I feel like i am living in a place that I do not belong. I only dream of achieving big things in my life and I am never satisfied. So far, i dont have a lot of friends cause i find friends to be a waste of my time. Maybe i am just anti social .. sigh. I feel like an outcast. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind entertaining people, but i find that living alone is a better feeling than living with other people..dont know why. I am a very outgoing person if i want to be and getting friends is no problem at all.. But deep down i want to be left alone and not be bothered.... I thought of seing a psychiatrist but never bother cause i may hurt my parents.. U know the traditional type.. sigh.

Then today i did a search on palm reading and after many website jumping i finally found this website. I want to share with people out there with my hands. Are we meant to achieve big things in life and if we dont, we will never be happy?

I feel this way.

By the way i live in United States and I am chinese but i dont think races or culture matters... What is most important is how i feel about myself. I feel like I am born in a wrong era and I am living an empty life.

You see, i am an asian that does not know Chinese and only english. Also, i was not originally from here, I came from malaysia and I migrated to this place. Here, i do not feel like I belong here... i feel alone, ashamed of myself livling here.. Everyday I wish I was born in the time of chaos instead. Leading my people to victory seems to be what interest me. I feel like I need to do something big in my life...but I dont think i will ever have the opportunity in this era..

So for those peopel that feel like me, u are not alone. This is how i feel and I will share it..

Not a great intro, sorry. haha.

robchong

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

My life. I have 2 of these. Empty Re: My life. I have 2 of these.

Post  Animal Sat May 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Sorry to hear that rob. Seems many people with simian lines or line seem to suffer. I have them on both hands and just thought i was a bit great because i am good at everything i try. not to sound big headed. not good as in . awesome but compared to others around me i am always first to pick something up. especially phisical things. like dance and circusy things. I am creative and have to say pretty well rounded. atleast now. thanks to my very patient missus. all i can say is if it ever gets to much for you. find a nice secluded wood or forset. take of your shoes and stand dead still and try and see the wind. sounds crazy but try.

got to grab curry. chin up mate.

Animal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  shrooming Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:46 pm

me to rob,
it helps me a lot to go hiking and treking alone in the mountains. It is bearable that way when i return back to my city. Im dreaming one day of leaving in the mountains and looking after sheeps Smile
People do awefully destructive things because of lack of knowledge, including myself.
It is an awesome world we live in, very mysterious. Maybe time will show us, when we stop and look at the path of past which will reveal its greater pattern.

p.s. i shall try seeing the wind, thank you Smile

shrooming

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down

My life. I have 2 of these. Empty hi..

Post  Krane007 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 am

Hi there,

I am also a Double Simian lines holder...lol....m an Asian too..

I second the thoughts of you....i also feel sometimes like being left alone...though i am quite an extrovert sometimes when i want to be....
I feel emptiness inside somewhere...what is the purpose of my life..why are we here....kinda things...I struggle to cope up with my thoughts..as i think a lot about everything..and m very self analytical.....and comparing myself with everyone else.....m really tired of it....i just hope that someday i wake up..and be just me..and not start being self analytical on each and everything i do....its just so burdening... Sad

My Regards!

Krane007

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum